Terms And Conditions
SIGNATURE DIY LIMITED T/A UK OAK DOORS: OUR TERMS FOR DOMESTIC CUSTOMERS
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions.
For detailed information, please visit the Citizens Advice website: www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06
If your product is goods, for example an oak door, the Consumer Right Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected life of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
up to 30 days: if your item is faulty, then you can get a refund
up to six months: if your faulty item can not be repaired or replaced, then you are entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
up to six years: if the item can be expected to last up to six years you may be entitled to a repair or replacement, or, if that does not work, some of you money back.
What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you (and apply to domestic consumers only), whether these are goods or services. If you are a trade customer, our commercial terms will apply to your contract (available on request from our Customer Services Team).
1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us online, over the telephone or place an order in person in our showroom. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information About Us And How To Contact Us
2.1 Who we are.We are Signature DIY Limited t/a UK Oak Doors a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06681796 and our registered office is at Unit 6, Marina Court, Maple Drive, Hinckley, LE10 3BF. Our registered VAT number is 941 728 511.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01455 565565 or by writing to us at [email protected] or Unit 6, Marina Court, Maple Drive, Hinckley, LE10 3BF.
2.3 How we may contact you.If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. It is imperative that these are supplied by you in an accurate form to avoid delays. If you have not received an order acknowledgment from us within 24 hours, please contact our customer service team on 01455 565565 because your information may have been incorrectly entered on our system.
2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Our Contract With You
3.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you or write to you that we accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Please note, this is subject to any pricing errors which will be checked within 7 days. Where a pricing error arises, we reserve the right to adjust the price – you will have the opportunity to cancel your order if you are unhappy with the adjusted price.
3.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, for any reason, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This may be after you receive the order acknowledgement.
3.3 We only sell to the UK. Our website is solely for the promotion of our products in mainland UK. If you live in the UK, but outside the mainland, please contact us to discuss the options available. A list of our delivery areas are available at www.ukoakdoors.co.uk/delivery. If you live outside these areas, please contact us.
4. Our Products
4.1 The products that we supply: The products that we supply are listed on our website and are subject to change.
4.2 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. For example, oak is a natural product and therefore our products are not identical. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a devices display of the colours accurately reflects the colour or texture of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because some of our products are made from oak, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our website have a 5% tolerance.
4.3 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from product to product (including any images on our website). Do not dispose of your packaging until you have inspected the products and ensure you are happy with their condition.
4.4 The finishing of products may vary.
- (a) Where products are treated with oils, as a natural product, wood can react differently and the appearance may vary from item to item, and from the images on our website, the products in our showroom and other promotional material.
- (b) Although great care is taken during manufacture to select timber, no guarantees can be given on shrinkage, swelling,twist, warp or splits.
- (c) Our natural products, made from natural materials may be subject to movement, cracks, shakes and moisture issues. By undertaking our recommended treatments and installing in accordance with our recommendations and requirements, the likelihood of these issues will be reduced. Our warranty does not cover these natural occurrences.This does not affect your statutory rights.
4.5 Making sure:
- (a) you understand our requirements for where we recommend our products are located/installed. There is guidance on our website if you select our products for external use, including the installation of our products under a porch or canopy of a suitable size to keep the doors dry. If you are unable to meet these installation requirements, our natural products may not be suitable for your requirements (or you may find movement, cracks, shakes and moisture issues arising), and you may wish to consider a different solution. You can find further information about our requirements for location/installation on our website or by contacting us. Please note, a failure to correctly treat our products or incorrectly locating our products as we recommend will void our warranty (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- (b) you understand our requirements for treating our products both prior to and after installation. There is guidance on our website for the treating all of our products. We recommend specific treatments for our products. You can find information on our website or by contacting us. Please note, a failure to correctly treat our products as we recommend will void our warranty (this does not affect your statutory rights)
- (c) your treatment choice, application and maintenance is correct: if you are selecting a particular finish, you are responsible for ensuring that the treatment that you selected, the application of the treatment and subsequent maintenance is correct. You can find information and tips on treating products on our website or by contacting our Customer Services Team.
- (d) you understand how some of our products are manufactured: Our oak doors are made from natural oak. Our 100% oak door is not made from a solid piece of oak. The doors are made from multiple pieces of solid oak bonded together to create a strong door. If a door was made from a single piece of oak, it would more likely be a weaker door and could bow/warp. You can find information on our products on our website or by contacting our Sales Team on telephone number on 01455 565565.
- (e) you store and install our products correctly: our doors and timber accessories are made from natural wood. The products must be stored and installed in accordance with our guidelines which appear on our website and are available from our Customer Services Team. Our doors are not suitable for certain external uses. We refer you to the guidance on our website.
Brief Summary of Installation and Storage Requirements - Please see our website for full details
FITTING EXTERNAL DOORS: all external doors should be protected by a suitably sized porch/canopy and full treated (whilst laid flat to ensure all crevices and cracked are treated) and maintained with our recommended external treatment prior to hanging.
FITTING INTERNAL DOORS: all internal doors need to be treated prior to being hung using our recommended treatments, all internal doors in high humidity areas (airing cupboards, bathroom etc) need additional care treatment and maintenace to aid of preservation of the doors integrity. This information is available from out Customer Service Team.
STORAGE OF ALL DOORS: all doors if stored, should lay flat. Once out of the packaging, all doors should be treated within 2 days.
4.6 Warranty: Our goods are supplied with a warranty – (this is a 12 month manufacturing warranty for product defects where goods are stored, utilised and treated in accordance with our instructions) (“the Warranty”). The Warranty does not cover natural changes in the products, including movements, cracks, shakes and colour changes – this reflects that some of our products are made from natural material, such as wood. The Warranty is non-transferable.
5. Your Rights To Make Changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us as soon as possible. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product (including any administration fee from our warehouse), the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change.
6. Our Rights To Make Changes
6.1 Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- (a) to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- (b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
6.2 More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, as we informed you in the description of the product on our website, we may make the following changes to the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract and receive a full refund before the changes take effect:
- (a) Pricing errors identified under clause 3.1.
7. Providing The Products
7.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. This may not be the full cost of delivery that we pay to our couriers since we subsidise delivery costs on some orders.
7.2 When we will provide the products. We will deliver the goods to you as soon as reasonably possible.
- (a) If the goods are in stock, we aim to deliver within 21 working days after the day on which we accept your order.
- (b) If the goods are out of stock, an estimated despatch date is displayed on the product page of our website. Unless otherwise stated, delivery with be within 21 working days of the estimated despatch date. If it is likely to be longer than 21 working days from your estimated dispatch date displayed on the product page of our website, we will attempt to contact you with an estimated delivery date.
- (c) It is a condition of our agreement with you that you await delivery and undertake a full inspection of the products before organising any installation of our products (including but not limited to arranging, committing to or booking any third party installer) or incurring or committing to any costs.
7.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then this will displayed on our website. The dates are for guidance only. We may also attempt to contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
7.4 Collection by you. If you have asked to collect the products from our premises, you can collect them from us. Please contact Customer Service to arrange an appointment. When making a collection, you must bring with you (a) identification documents (b) your order confirmation and (c) the original bank card used for payment.
7.5 If you are not at home when the product is delivered.
- (a) If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will be notified about how to rearrange delivery (please note, all door deliveries are booked with you by our courier prior to delivery. If you fail to keep such an appointment, re-delivery charges will apply).
- (b) You can request in writing that products are delivered to a third party or left in a particular place. Please note, risk in relation to damage to the products would immediately pass to you in these circumstances.
7.6 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 10.2 will apply.
7.7 Your legal rights if we deliver late. You have legal rights if we deliver any products late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- (a) we have refused to deliver the products;
- (b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- (c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
7.8 Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 7.7, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
7.9 Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 7.7 or clause 7.8,
- (a) Please advise our courier and refuse delivery. The courier will return the goods to us in their entirety.
- (b) If you wish to reject or cancel the order for some of those products (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value, please contact us. We recommend in this scenario that you either:
- (i) Accept the whole order and then arrange with our Customer Services Team for us to collect those products that you wish to cancel; or
- (ii) Reject the whole order (which will be taken away by our courier) and arrange with our Customer Services Team a place a new order for the products that you still require.
We will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled products and their delivery, and only charge for those products that you still want and the delivery costs for those products. The refund of delivery costs when there is only a partial cancellation of products may not be directly proportionate to number of products.
- (c) If the products have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 01455 565565 or email us at [email protected] for a return label or to arrange collection. Returned products must have return labels attached in order for refunds to be processed.
7.10 When you become responsible for the product. Subject to clause 7.5, the product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us. Please note, we provide a kerbside delivery service and you are responsible for the transportation of the goods into your property/delivery address. It is your responsibility and duty to take care of the product once it is your possession (even if you are entitled to return the product to us at a later stage). The product will be delivered usually on a pallet. The pallet will be left with you. It is not taken away by our courier and it will be your responsibility to dispose appropriately with all packaging materials, including the pallet. Do not dispose of the packaging material until you are satisfied with the product, since the packaging material will be require to return any products. Any returned products must be returned by you in the same condition as when they were delivered to you.
7.11 When you own goods. You own a product once we have received payment in full and you are responsible for it once it is delivered.
7.12 What will happen if you do not give required information to us.We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, access restrictions at the delivery address and any agreement for delivery times. A successful delivery requires you to provide accurate contact information. If you do not give us this information or do not provide any information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 10.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
7.13 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- (a) deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- (b) update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- (c) make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 6).
7.14 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than 14 days in any one month period, you may contact us to end the contract. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 14 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
7.15 We may also suspend supply of the products if you do not pay. If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to (see clause 12.4) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice (see clause 12.6). We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 12.5). We do not deliver products unless we have received full payment.
8. Your Rights To End The Contract
8.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a) If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- (b) If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 8.2;
- (c) If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 8.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, any return costs must be paid for in advance by yourselves. Goods must be returned in their original condition and are subject to a re-stock fee of £20 per door. (this does not apply to On Premises contracts, which are those concluded in our showroom – see clause 8.6)
8.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- (a) we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
- (b) we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- (c) there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- (d) we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 14 days; or
- (e) you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013).For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of delivery of the product and receive a refund (this does not applied to customised products or products made to your specification). These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms. Please note: this right will not apply to you if you have placed your order with us at our showroom (please see clause 8.6 below).
8.4 When you do not have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- (a) Bespoke products: the supply of goods that are made to your specifications or are personalised. Please note, our cutting service and our oiling service if requested by you would mean that the goods are being produced to your specifications;
- (b) Services (e.g. our cutting service or our oiling service), once these have been completed, even if the cancellation period is still running;
- (c) products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them (e.g. oils); and
- (d) any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
8.5 How long do I have to change my mind? How long you have depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered.
- (a) Have you bought services?If so, you have 14 days after the day we email you to confirm we accept your order. However, once we have completed the services you cannot change your mind, even if the period is still running. If you cancel after we have started the services, you must pay us for the services provided up until the time you tell us that you have changed your mind.
- (b) Have you bought goods (for example, one of our oak doors (which is not made to measure))?If so you have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless:
- (i) Your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
8.6 Orders placed in our showroom: for orders placed by you in our showroom (referred to as On Premises Contracts), clause 8.1(c) does not apply.
9. How To End The Contract With Us (Including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a) Phone or email. Call customer services on 01455 565565 or email us at [email protected] Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- (b) Online. Complete the form https://www.ukoakdoors.co.uk/cancellation-form on our website.
- (c) By post. Print off the form here and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us as that address, including the information required in the form.
9.2 Returning products after ending the contract. . If you are entitled to end the contract under clause 8.1 and you decide to do so after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us adequately packaged in a manner no less comprehensive as the delivery packaging. You must either return the goods in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) arrange a courier. Please call customer services on 01455 565565 or email us at [email protected] for a return label. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
9.3 When we will pay the costs of return. If you are entitled to end the contract under clause 8.1, we will pay the costs of return:
- (a) if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- (b) if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
9.4 How we will refund you. If you are entitled to end the contract under clause 8.1, we will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. We only provide refunds once we have inspected the products.
9.5 Deductions from refunds. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns page or information about what handling is acceptable and examples - https://www.ukoakdoors.co.uk/delivery. We only refund you the price paid once we are able to inspect the goods. If we discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you will be liable for costs and must pay us an appropriate amount.
- (b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- (c) Where the product is a service, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
9.6 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible, following inspection of the products by us. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- (a) If the products are goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us.
- (b) In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
10. Our Rights To End The Contract
10.1 We may end the contract if you break it.We may end the contract for a product at any time by contacting you (provided you have supplied accurate contact details) if:
- (a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- (b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, full contact information;
- (c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
The contract may be end by us without notice if payment is overdue by 7 days or more.
10.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 10.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you £50 as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
10.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know as soon as reasonably practicable in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
11. If There Is a Problem With The Product
11.1 How to tell us about problems.If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us as soon as possible and within two working days of delivery. You can telephone our customer service team at 01455 565565 or write to us at [email protected] or Unit 6, Marina Court, Maple Drive, Hinckley, LE10 3BF. Alternatively, please speak to one of our staff in our showroom. As a consumer, you are permitted to handle the products to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. Acceptable handling means the kind of handling that might reasonably be allowed in a shop. It does not include hanging the doors or treating the doors which we may have supplied to you. You will be responsible for the amount by which the value of the products is diminished as a result of handling the goods beyond what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. Customers should note that our products cannot be resold once hung/installed by you, and then subsequently returned to us.
11.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box on the first page of these terms for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
11.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 01455 565565 or email us at [email protected] for a return label or to arrange collection.
12. Price And Payment
12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 12.3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
12.2 What happens if we got the price wrong?It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the products correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the products correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated in our price list, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
12.3 When you must pay and how you must pay.We accept payment with all major UK debit and credit cards. Note credit card payments attract a 3% charge We do not accept AMEX. When you must pay depends on what product you are buying:
(a) For goods, you must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We charge your credit or debit card on order.
12.4 We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 5% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgement. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
12.5 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know and we will not charge you interest until we have resolved the issue.
13. How We May Use Your Personal Information
13.1 How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- (a) to supply the products to you;
- (b) to process your payment for the products; and
- (c) if you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
13.2 We may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies. Where we extend credit to you for the products we may pass your personal information to credit reference agencies and they may keep a record of any search that they do.
13.3 We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
14. Other Important Issues
14.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
14.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. Our Warranty is not transferable.
14.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms
14.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
14.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
14.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings?These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.