In addition to Sage Pay for your debit/credit card we offer bank transfer, cheque and PayPal. Ensuring a safe and secure experience throughout.read more
- Winners of the UK Oak Doors Photo Competition
Our annual photo competition has now come to a close. Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter, your photos were fantastic and made it extremely difficult for our judges to choose their top three!
- UK Oak Doors 2014 Photo Competition
It’s once again time for our annual photo competition which gives you the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes by sending your photographs to us. Simply send us pictures of your internal doors, external doors,architraves, skirting or accessories such as handles or hinges purchased from UK Oak Doors.
- UK Oak Doors Customer Photo Competition 2012
It is that time of year again! Once again we are giving you the chance to win some great prizes simply by sending in your photographs. They can be external or internal doors, skirting, architrave or accessories but they do need to be in a setting rather than standing alone in or out of a box! It's really up to you what you want to feature in the images.
1st Prize: £450 voucher to spend on our UK Oak Doors site.
2nd Prize: £250 voucher to spend on the site.
3rd Prize: £150 voucher to spend on the site.
Plus we are also offering an extra bonus prize of a digital camera for the most inventive picture with the biggest 'wow' factor!
As well as a wide variety of internal and external doors, UK Oak Doors also sell ironmongery, architrave, skirting boards, designer handles and more.
The lucky winners will receive voucher codes which they can use for any goods on the site.
To enter the competition simply email us with your door pictures and send along with your name, address and telephone number to [email protected]
You have until midnight on the 14th of December to enter. The winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of closing.
As a guide, photos should be high quality and no more than 10MB. Make sure the products are in situ and best of luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- The first prize is a £450 voucher, the second prize is a £250 voucher and the third prize is a £150 voucher to spend at www.ukoakdoors.co.uk. Any spend exceeding these amounts must be covered by the winners. All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Entrants must send their picture(s) along with their name, address and telephone number to [email protected] Failure to do both will result in exclusion from the draw.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom in order to be eligible for the competition.
- Entrants can submit up to four photos but only one photo by any individual entrant can be included in the final shortlist.
- Images may be digitally enhanced to remove spots or scratches, but not manipulated. Entrants can enhance the picture to make it brighter, clearer etc, but not manipulate the content. UK Oak Doors and the judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.
- Employees of UK Oak Doors, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The winners will be chosen from all valid entries. Images will be judged on originality, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- The winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- The winners will then have seven days to respond. If the winner does not respond within seven days of receiving the winning email, another winner will be drawn.
- The winners will then have 6 months in which to redeem the offer.
- The order to redeem the prize must be placed over the telephone and confirmed by email.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 15/11/2011 until 14/12/2011.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to UK Oak Doors to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- UK Oak Doors are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Entry and participation in the competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms.
- UK Oak Doors Photo Competition Winners
The UK Oak Doors 2011 photo competition drew to a close before the Christmas break. The uptake surpassed expectations and we received some amazing entries making the judges' job a particularly tricky one.
A huge thank you to all of the customers who entered. The variety was incredible and seeing the doors in so many settings has been brilliant. First, second and third prizes were on offer in addition to a bonus prize of a digital camera which was awarded to the photo with the biggest 'wow' factor. Continue reading
- UK Oak Doors Customer Photo Competition 2011
We’re giving you the chance to win some great prizes simply by sending in photographs of your doors. They can be external or internal doors but they need to be in a setting rather than standing alone in or out of a box! Ideally they would feature oak doors that you have purchased from us, or perhaps some door furniture? It's really up to you. Continue reading