For orders over £200, we offer free delivery on all orders within specified areas in the UK!
This offer is open to all our UK customers bar the delivery postcodes listed in the table below, where a surcharge still applies to your shipping.
We generally estimate 5-7 working days for delivery. Our couriers work on a postcode basis and will call you to book in an appropriate time for delivery.
Scotland & The Highlands
All deliveries to Scotland & The Highlands may be charged an extra fee of £40 for orders under £1000 after the order has been processed.
Please also note that it may take up to 28 days for the delivery and not 5-7 days as instructed. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact us on the following number 01455 565565.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please note this page relates to deliveries of doors and larger items. For smaller items such as ironmongery and oils we will use an express service such as Royal Mail or Parcelforce.
If you are having options added to your doors such as Half Glazed Doors or prefinished with Oils please allow a few extra days as we do need time to do this extra work, and oils take time to dry between coats.
We now offer 4 delivery options, which you can choose during checkout;
1. Our Normal Courier Delivery (Recommended) - Avg. 12 Days
Our Couriers will call you 1-2 days prior to delivery to make sure you will be able to accept the delivery. They will also help you to bring the doors inside to a safe and dry area. This is a furniture delivery firm so although the delivery time can be a little longer than a pallet service your goods will not be damaged
Delivery is currently charged as follows £20 + £8 per door (incl VAT) for all orders. Other products ie skirting and architrave are have a different pricing schedule. To check simply add the items you want to your shopping basket, at the bottom of the shopping cart you will see the price for the delivery of your order. Quoted delivery is for Mainland England Scotland and Wales. More remote areas (ie Scottish Highlands) may incur extra delivery charges but it is also often possible to keep delivery charges at the Standard Rate. Delivery is usually weekdays, however during busy periods they may operate on weekends as well. We are unable to offer weekend deliveries but the couriers may offer it to you.
Please note our couriers have asked us to quote our customers an estimate of 12 working days deliver an order, this is to minimize calls regarding delivery and to allow them time to deliver to extremely remote areas. Generally orders are delivered within 12 working days of placing an order, or less if you live near a main arterial route or city. Delivery cannot be booked for a specific date, however, as the couriers will call before loading the trucks to arrange delivery you can request another date if the original one doesn't suit.
2. Courier Delivery 2 (Avg. 4 Days)
Our Couriers will call you 1-2 days prior to delivery to make sure you will be able to accept the delivery. They will also help you to bring the doors inside to a safe and dry area. This is a furniture delivery firm so although the delivery time can be a little longer than a pallet service your goods will not be damaged. Delivery is currently charged as follows £40 + £8 per door (incl VAT) for all orders. Other products ie skirting and architrave are have a different pricing schedule. To check simply add the items you want to your shopping basket, at the bottom of the shopping cart you will see the price for the delivery of your order.
Quoted delivery is our target and is for mainland England Only. For rural areas such as Devon, Cornwall, Cumbria etc please call first. Delivery is usually weekdays, however during busy periods they may operate on weekends as well. We are unable to offer weekend deliveries but the couriers may offer it to you.Delivery cannot be booked for a specific date, however, as the couriers will call before loading the trucks to arrange delivery you can request another date if the original one doesn't suit.
Please note that even though this is quoted at an AVERAGE 4 day service, it is NOT GUARANTEED, however these orders will be given extra priority. This is not a guaranteed within 4 day service but approx 50% of these orders will be delivered within 4 days. Please do NOT book builders to arrive 4 days after you place your order we recommend you wait until the doors have arrived. For items that are listed below we need time to prepare the stock only once the items are ready they can then be delivered on this priority service.
NOTE THIS SERVICE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS;
CUSTOM MADE PRODUCTS
SERVICES SUCH AS OILING
ANTIQUE REPRODUCTION OAK DOORS
ENGINEERED / FIRE DOORS
For the majority of the time our stock will be held in our Milton Keynes warehouse. This is an independent delivery company. The current charge for collections is a flat rate £14.95 for all orders up to 20 doors. Please note you will need to book a collection time with the couriers 24hrs before collection. If you don't do this they may turn you away. The collection details will be provided by email after the order is placed.
Once an order has been placed you will receive an automated confirmation. We will check your order and will email you so that you know that your order has been booked with the couriers.
When they have arranged your order and have a van ready to deliver into your area they will call to let you know what day it will be delivered. They will also call you on the day to confirm the imminent delivery
It is strongly recommended that you do not book a builder to install your doors on the day they are scheduled to arrive. As unexpected events can delay the delivery vehicles. (It is also recommended that they be stored flat to acclimatize before installing)
After we have emailed the couriers details to you they will be in touch using the phone number or email address you have provided to give you information regarding delivery. Please do not call the sales line during the weekend regarding delivery as we are unable to help. If you have a query please call the couriers directly as they will be able to help you, their contact details will be email after an order is placed.
The couriers we use are a smaller family owned company who offer a more friendly, flexible and damage free service compared to bigger multinational firms.
For smaller items such as ironmongery and oils we will use an express service such as Parcelforce or similar. They will not call to book a day for delivery, however items are usually dispatched within 1-2 working days. If you are not in when they attempt to deliver a calling card will be left and there will be a number on the card that you can call to re arrange delivery.
Delivery Areas we can cover include;
1. Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
2. Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
3. Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
4. Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
5. Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
6. Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
7. Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
8. Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Ilkeston, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
9. Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
10. Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
11. Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
12. Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
13. Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
14. Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
15. Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
16. Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
17. Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
18. Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
19. Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
20. Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
21. Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
22. Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
23. Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
24. Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
25. Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
26. Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
27. Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
28. Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
29. Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
30. Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
31. Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
32. Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
33. Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
34. Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
35. Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
36. Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
37. Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
38. Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
York (within the Walls)
WALES (including Monmouthshire)
40. Anglesey/Sir Fon (Beaumaris, Holyhead, Llangefni, Amlwch, Menai Bridge)
41. Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog (Brecon, Builth Wells, Hay-on-Wye, Talgarth, Llanwrtwd Wells)
42. Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon (Caernarfon, Bangor, Llandudno, Conwy, Pwllheli, Porthmadog)
43. Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin (Carmarthen, Llanelli, Ammanford, Llandovery, Kidwelly, St. Clears)
44. Cardiganshire/Ceredigion (Cardigan, Aberystwyth, Lampeter, New Quay, Tregaron)
45. Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych (Denbigh, Wrexham, Ruthin, Abergele, Llangollen)
46. Flintshire/Sir Fflint (Mold, Flint, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Connah's Quay, Holywell, Buckley, St. Asaph)
47. Glamorgan/Morgannwg (Cardiff, Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil, Barry, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Neath, Pontypridd)
48. Merioneth/Meirionnydd (Dolgellau, Bala, Tywyn, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Barmouth, Harlech)
49. Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy (Monmouth, Newport, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Abergavenny, Chepstow, Tredegar)
50. Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn (Montgomery, Newtown, Welshpool, Machynlleth, Llanidloes)
51. Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro (Pembroke, Milford Haven, Haverfordwest, Fishguard, Tenby, St. David's)
52. Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed (Presteigne, Llandrindod Wells, Knighton, Rhayader, New Radnor)
53. Aberdeenshire (Aberdeen, Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Huntley, Ellon, Turriff)
54. Angus/Forfarshire (Forfar, Dundee, Arbroath, Brechin, Montrose, Carnoustie, Kirriemuir)
55. Argyllshire (Inveraray, Oban, Dunoon, Campbeltown, Lochgilphead, Tobermory)
56. Ayrshire (Ayr, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Saltcoats, Kilwinning, Largs, Troon, Cumnock)
57. Banffshire (Banff, Buckie, Keith, Macduff, Portsoy, Dufftown)
58. Berwickshire (Greenlaw, Duns, Eyemouth, Lauder, Coldstream)
59. Buteshire (Rothesay, Millport, Brodick, Lochranza)
60. Cromartyshire (Cromarty, Ullapool)
61. Caithness (Wick, Thurso, Halkirk, Castletown)
62. Clackmannanshire (Clackmannan, Alloa, Tillicoultry, Tullibody)
63. Dumfriesshire (Dumfries, Annan, Lockerbie, Moffat, Sanquhar, Langholm, Gretna)
64. Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire (Dumbarton, Clydebank, Cumbernauld, Helensburgh, Alexandria, Kirkintilloch)
65. East Lothian/Haddingtonshire (Haddington, North Berwick, Dunbar, Tranent, East Linton)
66. Fife (Cupar, Dunfermline, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, St. Andrews, Cowdenbeath, Burntisland)
67. Inverness-shire (Inverness, Fort William, Kingussie, Newtonmore)
68. Kincardineshire (Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk, Inverbervie)
69. Kinross-shire (Kinross, Milnathort)
70. Kirkcudbrightshire (Kircudbright, Castle Douglas, Dalbeattie, New Galloway)
71. Lanarkshire (Lanark, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Motherwell, Coatbridge, Carluke)
72. Midlothian/Edinburghshire (Edinburgh, Musselburgh, Penicuik, Dalkeith, Bonnyrigg)
73. Morayshire (Elgin, Forres, Rothes, Lossiemouth, Fochabers)
74. Nairnshire (Nairn, Auldearn, Cawdor, Ferness)
75. Orkney (Kirkwall, Sromness, Balfour)
76. Peeblesshire (Peebles, Innerleithen, West Linton)
77. Perthshire (Perth, Crieff, Pitlochry, Callander, Blairgowrie, Rattray, Coupar Angus, Kincardine)
78. Renfrewshire (Renfrew, Paisley, Greenock, Johnstone, Port Glasgow, Barrhead, Kilmalcolm)
79. Ross-shire (Dingwall, Stornaway, Tain, Alness, Invergorden)
80. Roxburghshire (Jedburgh, Hawick, Kelso, Melrose, Roxburgh)
81. Selkirkshire (Selkirk, Clovenfords, Galashiels)
82. Stirlingshire (Stirling, Falkirk, Grangemouth, Kilsyth, Bridge of Allan, Denny, Alva)
83. Sutherland (Dornoch, Helmsdale, Brora, Golspie, Lairg, Durness, Tongue)
84. West Lothian/Linlithgowshire (Linlithgow, Livingston, Bo'ness, Broxburn, Whitburn, Armadale, Bathgate)
85. Wigtownshire (Wigtown, Stranraer, Newton Stewart, Whithorn)
( Please note we do not deliver to the Scotish Isles. We will deliver to a nominated courier and customers must arrange the final transport from there ).