We’re giving you the chance to win a £150 voucher to spend on our UK Oak Doors site. As well as a wide variety of internal and external doors, UK Oak Doors also sell ironmongery, architrave, skirting boards, designer handles and more.
The lucky winner will receive a voucher code worth £150 which they can use for any goods on the site. The winner will also be given free delivery (saving up to an additional £96!).
You have until midnight on the 9th of October to enter. The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of closing.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a £150 voucher to spend at www.ukoakdoors.co.uk. Any spend exceeding £150 must be covered by the winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Entrants must ‘like’ the Facebook page and email their name and address to [email protected] Failure to do both will result in exclusion from the draw.
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom in order to be eligible for the competition.
- Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Employees of UK Oak Doors, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any other persons directly or indirectly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the competition closing.
- The winner will then have seven days to respond. If the winner does not respond within seven days of receiving the winning email, another winner will be drawn.
- The winner will then have 6 months in which to redeem the offer.
- The order to redeem the prize must be placed over the telephone.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run from 09/09/2011 until 09/10/2011.
- By entering the competition you are complying to receive future marketing from UK Oak Doors.
- UK Oak Doors are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
- Entry and participation in the competition shall be deemed an unconditional acceptance by you of these Terms.